My Name is Ahlam is an incredible story of a Palestinian women and her daughter Ahlam (5) battling leukemia, her husband, her occupiers and anyone who is in the way of her daughter’s path to health.
MY Name is Ahlam Wins Best Cinematography Award at the 2010 DocAviv Film Festival (Israel)
Cinematographer : Yair Sagi
Received Special Mention at the International Women's Film Festival in Rehovot (Israel) in September 2010.
Second Prize Of The Jury at the International Full- Length Film Competition, Documenta Madrid Film Festival 2011.
- Article in Ynet.co.il following the premiere of My name is Ahlam (Hebrew) - Click Here
- Article in NRG.co.il (Hebrew) - August 2010 - Click Here
- Article in NRG.co.il (Hebrew) - September 2010 - Click Here
- Noga Communications-Channel 8 , Israel, complete production agreement
- Dutch broadcaster "DE HUMANISTISCHE OMROEP", coproduction agreement
- Production support from The New Israeli Film Foundation for Cinema and TV
Director : Rima Essa
Producer: Claudia Levin
Production Company: Claudius Films (www.claudiusfilms.com)
Cinematographer: Yair Sagi
Editor: Era Lapid
Researcher: Rima Essa, Lubna Masarwa
Sound Designer: Aviv Aldama